Powered by Blogger.

Eaton Bakery and Restaurant

Yesterday, me and my brother went to Metropolitan Mall Bekasi. I got really disappointed because my charger has gone I don't know where. So, I went to this mall to buy the new one. Furtherly, I walked around and choosed Eaton Restaurant that located precisely beside Ah Mei Chinese Restaurant to fill my belly. They show the banner in front of the resto and told me that they serve Bento menu.

So, here they are. I ordered curry chicken wings with fried rice, spicy chicken nugget, and semi-condensed vegetable soup. The curry chicken wings fried a lil bit too dry and the curry spicy was not too showed off. But the fried rice and soup were good and tasty.


My brother, ordered chicken kungpao and rice box. This menu contains chicken kungpao absolutely, spicy chicken nuggets, shreded carrot and cabbage completely with mayo sauce. The chicken kungpao was tasty enough but I think they added less  seasoning. I could taste the ginger combined with the sauce, but once again, it was not impressed my tongue.


Each menu priced Rp.28.500,- So, I think a lil bit seasoning addition would make the taste better.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment