Powered by Blogger.

Oh La La Cafe

Just a quick review for Oh La La Café, cause my order were not so many things. I went to Oh La La café just for spending time until my dad pick me up at Kota Kasablanca. So here are my order.

First, I order Ice Cappucinno. Taste was bitter and that’s why they serve liquid sugar in as additional topping. I think it’s too expensive just for a glass of average taste of cappucinno.


And my brother ordered a cup of Espresso.  This one was veeerryyyy bitter. It fits for heavy coffee drinker who loves original taste of espresso. So thick and bitter, just like the real coffee.


Last but no least, as my dessert, I ordered Caramel Waffle with Vanilla Ice Cream. This dessert was really twist my tongue with its delicious. Waffle dough was fluffy inside and crunchy outside. The caramel sauce just made the dish crazier with its sweets. And vanilla ice cream such a perfect topping for this sweety waffle. Of course, the strawberry slice took a role to refresh your mouth in the sweet ending.




I can’t remember the price because the bill has gone and I’m too lazy to browse the number to check the price. Well guys, you can check it at Zomato and click the menu book. Overall, I give number 7 as my verdict for Oh La La café. Consider the taste of beverages, price, place, and also the service. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment