Powered by Blogger.

How to Get Back Your Spirit

Last week I felt I lost my spirit to do my hobby, food photography. I didn’t know why but I felt so heavy to work with my camera and my foods. I discussed to my boy and order a solution of my problem.
I actually disappointed with my photos, they are look not so brilliant, they are look very bad in my opinion. I thought I was not suitable in food photography and unable, never be able to be a professional food photographer. I looked all of my pictures in my laptop. Nothing good for me. I thought I didn’t have any talent in photography.
But I was wrong. Angger told me that every photographer ever feels the same thing like me. They reach the success from efforts they did before. The way is not feasible even very hard to passed. They ever felt when their pictures were insulted by people. They were nothing without efforts.
Success requires totality, sacrifices, and efforts. You must understand that the path to obtain success is not easy to passed. There must be very vast painful experiences while you passing the path. You have to learn more from your painful experiences.
So, to get back your spirit, maybe you can do these things:
  1. Do not be disappointed while your photos were insulted by people. Try to do the best.
  2. Accept advantages critics from the experts. Then do your work like their suggestions.
  3. Believe that success requires totality, sacrifices, and efforts. From your painful experiences, you could learn to be better and better.
  4. Believe that all you have done with sacrifices will bring you to a big success. There are no success stories without painful and excruciate experiences behind.
  5. Ignore the creature who not support you to do your hobby.
  6. Be patience. It will take a long time to reach the success. Don’t be hurried it will make you become an unorganized person. Believe that success needs a long time and a long process.
  7. Be genuine with your creation. There is no deceit in your dictionary.
  8. Believe in what you have, and your talent. Step by step, from newbie you can be a professional. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment