Powered by Blogger.

My First Food Picture




That is my first picture and from here I have been falling in love with food photography. I captured that while I was in Jakarta, my hometown. If i come back to Jakarta, I will always try to cook with my mom then I shot the food.
For example that macaroni schotel, I made it together with my mom and after that I suddenly created my fake studio in my terrace. It was exaclty 8 am, I ran to my bedroom, I picked up my dolls, then brought them all to my terrace. They became the background. Can you see the dolls behind the schotel??? Yes, they are...
From this suddenly photo shot, I wonder how enchanting food photography is. I decided to learn more about food photography, I bought some books, I discussed with my friends, and now here I am...
Food photography was born with passion in my self, I love it because I find the joyful here. How about you guys? 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment