Powered by Blogger.

How to make Your Own Studio

Some of you maybe has a same hobby like me, shoot the food. But, to realize that hoby, you must have a studio. How can if we have no money to build our own studio?
I have read very vast sources about the little studio. Don’t worry, you can make your own! It’s easy to do because the requirements are easy to obtained.
Just choose a corner in your house that have a wide window so the natural light will come over. Pick a table that high same as the window. Now you have your own studio. And how about the properties? Take over look to your kitchen, find some pretty kitchen stuffs like white plate, wine glasses, shiny spoon, colorful napkins, etc. You can add some patterned paper or colorful paper if you want to use it as the background.
Now you must set the light. You can use a study lamp as the light source. For the reflector, you can use alumunium surface. But if you have enough money, it’s good if you buy a flash, tripod, and photo studio umbrella.
In my studio, I will use a flash from Canon 430ex II , actually it’s my boy’s stuff. (he is a photographer anyway) and a tripod. I use a bedroom in my boy’s house as my fake studio, I called it. Heheh…
If you want to be a professional one, just buy some soft box lamps, snoot, reflector, and etc to support your work. But for me, as a newbie, try a simple studio and make your own studio at your home though. Heheh…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment