Powered by Blogger.

On the Spot Photo

The begining I entered this awesome world, I mean food photography, I didn’t understand anything about the lighting, studio, properties, concept, etc. In my head, food photography is about ‘just shoot the food’.
I had no one as a person for me to ask about this hobby. I just played with my camera, I brought it everywhere like a dump person. Hahah... Everytime I ate in a good restaurant, I always brought my camera then shot the food without consider the condition, the lighting, moreover the properties. In that time, I just shot.
Here is one of my on-the-spot food picture. This is chicken katsu, Japanese food exactly. It’s crunchy, tasty, and absolutely delicious. I love this Japanese Food!  It served in a bento box, that also contained  rice, salad, and chilli sauce.
how about you guys? 



The photo looks yellowish because the lamp in the restaurant is tungsten. There is no property addition and concept prepared.
But now, I know that food photography could be prepared before you shoot. You must set the light, prepare the properties, and make a concept that suitable to your food. It’s very hard for me to do an on-the-spot photo because we can not set anything in the restaurant. So I don’t recomend you to do the same thing like I did... Trust me, it’s hard to beautify your picture. Except, you had any contract permission with the restaurant officer.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment